Articles published on this website are done so in good faith and adhere to this editorial policy.
- Research studies, statistics, and other sources and/or citations must be listed within (or at the end) the article in a natural and easy-to-read manner.
- Outbound links must be available, accurate, and easily identified as such.
- Links to recommended products, affiliate products, or ads will be labeled as such, whether by a parenthetical tag or verbiage noting that the link opens at another named website.
- Articles may be crafted with varying levels of AI assistance from ChatGPT, Bard, and other models.
- Research studies and statistics must also include the publication date and whether it is from a peer-reviewed journal (if known).
- Opinions, anecdotes, and personal experiences will be easily identified as such. They will be reasonably separated from facts.
- Our editorial board proofreads all articles for clarity, readability, and accuracy.
Articles published on this website have been reviewed by our editorial board and approved for publication per our editorial policies.
If there are any concerns or issues with an article, please get in touch with us and let us know so we may address them as soon as possible.